Directions to InSphero Switzerland
Phone +41 44 515 04 90
Fax +41 44 515 04 91
By public transport
- From Zurich main station by train: Take train S3 (direction Dietikon) or S12 (direction Brugg) to Schlieren (about 10 min). In Schlieren take bus 31 for 2 stops to "Gasometerbrücke" (direction Zürich Hegibachplatz). From the bus stop you can reach us within 5 walking minutes. Alternatively you can take a short walk from Schlieren station back along the tracks towards Zurich (about 10 min/1 km) where you will find us in the "Wagi" area just before the Gasometer bridge.
- From Zurich main station by bus: Take the direct bus 31 from Zurich main station (direction Schlieren) to stop "Gasometerbrücke" and reach us from there within 5 walking minutes.
- From Zurich airport by train: Take the train to Zurich Altstetten, Zurich Hardbrücke or Zurich main station and proceed as described in the section "From Zurich main station by train".
- From Zurich airport by taxi: Take a taxi directly to InSphero at Wagistrasse 27 in Schlieren (about 25 min / CHF 70).
- Train timetable inquiries/SBB http://www.sbb.ch/en/index.htm
- Bus timetable inquiries/ZVV http://fahrplan.zvv.ch/
- From Zurich: Coming from Zurich city take the highway A1 for Bern/Basel (green signs) and exit at "Zurich-Altstetten, Schlieren". Take the street to Schlieren (blue sign) all the way straight and you will enter Schlieren (see blue town sign). On the first crossing after entering Schlieren take a turn left to reach a bridge (Gasometerbrücke) towards "Schlieren Zentrum" (white sign). Then turn right at the second crossing towards "Wagi" (white sign). Now you are on Wagistrasse.
- From Bern/Basel: Coming from Bern/Basel on highway A1 follow highway A4 (heading towards Urdorf) at the "Limmattaler" intersection. Take the first exit "Urdorf-Nord/Dietikon/Schlieren" (blue sign) and follow the signs to "Zurich". Continue another few hundred meters past a McDonald's (on your right) until you reach the crossing with the white "Wagi" sign. Then turn right to reach a bridge (Gasometerbrücke) towards "Wagi" (white sign). At the second crossing turn again right towards "Wagi" (white sign). Now you are on Wagistrasse.
- Limited parking space is available in front of our building. Please request parking space number from your InSphero contact person.