Biochemical and phenotypic assessment of drug potency and efficacy using 3D tumor models
- Assess four test compounds in 3D InSight™ Tumor Microtissues (monoculture or co-culture)
- Utilize a repeat-dosing regimen over 10 day exposure period with kinetic-size profiling (spheroid area) and viability (Promega CellTiter-Glo®) endpoints
- Receive potency (EC50) and efficacy (maximum response) values and growth constants for your compounds and 4 controls (Staurosporine, MEK162, Ipatasertib, Sorafenib/Sunitinib)
- Compare results of test compounds to historical reference compound data set
Model Systems Employed
For pricing information and shipping costs, please request a quote, indicating the desired product, amount, and the preferred shipment date.
Catalog # Description SP-01-041-02 3D InSight™ Efficacy Testing Service, (4 compounds, 4 controls, 1 model)
Please inquire for different numbers of compounds. Volume discounts for larger testing programs are available.
Benchmark the efficacy of your drug in biologically relevant 3D tumor models
Accelerate and increase your chances of discovering more effective drugs using organotypic multicellular tumor microtissues. We test your compounds or biologics of interest to assess their potency (EC50) and efficacy (maximum response) on tumor microtissues using 3D-optimized biochemical (ATP) and phenotypic (size) endpoints.
- Test four compounds plus controls (Staurosporine, MEK162, Ipatasertib, Sorafenib/Sunitinib, DMSO)
- 11 point dose-response curve, duplicate data points
- 10 day exposure with dosing at day 0, 3, and 7
ATP-based (left, day 10) dose-response curve and dose-dependent size-based growth kinetics (right) displaying potency and efficacy of the MEK inhibitor Binimetinib (MEK-162) in HepG2 spheroids.
- 3D InSight™ Tumor microtissues (monoculture or co-culture with fibroblasts)
- Custom tumor model developed by our 3D experts
- 10 days. 3 dosings (at day 0, 3, and 7)
- Biochemical: ATP-based dose-response curve for test compounds after 10 days using Promega CellTiter-Glo®
- Phenotypic: Size-based dose-response curve of test compounds after 10 days, growth kinetics of selected concentrations over time using Cell3iMager
Test compound concentration
- 11-point dose-response curve, each data point in duplicate
- ATP dose-response curve of test compounds (day 10)
- Size-based dose-response curve of test compounds (day 10) and growth kinetics of selected concentrations over time
- Potency (EC50) values
- Efficacy (max response)
- Growth constants
- Standard deviation of DMSO and vehicle control
- Written report including materials and methods, compound information, graphs, and data summary table
- 30 µL of 200x DMSO-stock
- 0.5% DMSO, 4 control compounds (Staurosporine; MEK162; Ipatasertib; Sorafenib/Sunitinib)